A brand new addition to our winter outer wear range, offering unique flexible benefits for riding in the colder wetter months. It's surprisingly thin, fleece lined, insulating fabric has a water resistant treatment on the outside face. Whilst equally happy worn only with a base layer for high tempo riding in the damp, this jacket can also be worn with a jersey and outer shell on colder days or for a slower Sunday run in January.
- CS WeatherShield™ fabric (chest and back panel) Highly breathable, wind proof and water repellent.
- CS WinterFleece™ fabric (side panels) Soft insulating "Roubaix" style thermal fabric used to increase stretch for improved fit and comfort.
- Full concealed YKK zipper.
- Three rear pockets with extra zipped waterproof valuables pocket.
- Rear facing reflective piping on lower back panel.
- Race cut.
*This jacket is more fitted than our traditional jackets, so we recommend going up a size from your jersey sizing. Samples are available, on request, to help customers make the right informed sizing decision. Ask your Kit Manager to coordinate this.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min