Champion System Options
Champion System offers a number of options on our apparel to allow you to create and own a truly custom piece. Below are some of the options available on Champion System jerseys and bib shorts which can be selected during the ordering phase of the custom process.
Champion System Chamois
Worn in the World Tour by UAE Team Emirates our bespoke Chamois technology delivers a level of comfort that will perform in the most extreme conditions. Pro cyclists can spend 6 hours at a time in high intensity conditions and will only wear a short with a pad that can offer the comfort and support that means the don't even have to worry about their chamois. The Champion System chamois is 100% breathable, will not deteriorate like traditional glued chamois, and is backed by a Lifetime Quality Commitment.
Find out more about our chamois here.
Champion System Bib Short Leg Length
At the checkout phase, you will be able to add length to your bib shorts at no extra charge. Please see below for the leg length options:
(*Note - Regular standard length is roughly 3/4 down the thigh)
Champion System Half Height Collar
We aim to keep up with the trends in the market, so we now offer a half height collar option on some of our jerseys.
- Apex+ Jerseys: half height comes standard on this jersey.
- Performance+ & Tech+ Jerseys: option for standard height or (low profile) half height collar.
- Tech Lite jerseys will have the standard height collar.
Champion System Jersey Cuts
Champion System offers three different cuts in our jerseys. These are:
- CLUB: Designed to be a looser fitting garment. This cut is more generous around the arms, chest and slightly longer in length.
- RACE: Designed to be a tighter fitting, euro style garment.
- WOMEN: A women's specific tailored 'hour glass' cut offering unparalleled comfort.
Champion System Grippers
Champion System offers a number of gripper options on our cycling shorts. Please see below chart for the gripper options available on our Tech, Performance and Apex range of cycling shorts. Check out our full bib short range here.