- What are your order minimums? Champion System have no minimums – well almost! You need to order at least one main item. When you get to 10 units you can receive our discounted CS10 pricing. Find out more here.
- What is your lead time? Champion System have a delivery turnaround time of 4 weeks once your order has been submitted. We also have a CS Express option so that you can receive your order in 2-3 weeks. Contact our office to discuss your deadline and delivery options.
- What does your pricing include? Our pricing is fully inclusive. Unlimited colors and no set up fees. Best pricing is our CS10 which is 10 of any main item.
- What artwork do I need to provide to get my design started? At Champion System all we need from you is an idea or a concept, we can then take those ideas and turn it into reality for you. Your ideas can be conveyed by a sketch drawing, pictures, photos - any way you can get your design concept across to us - we will then create design proofs based on that input and go from there. Please also ensure that your logos are in vector format. Find out more about artwork requirements and file types here.
- How do I determine my size? Ideally it is best to order a sizing sample pack for your club or team to ensure everyone gets the correct sizing. Contact us to arrange this. We also have sizing charts here for you.
- What is the best way to look after my kit? It is important to follow the care instructions on your garments and make sure you wash your custom garments at a temperature no higher than 30 degrees.
- What is sublimation printing? Sublimation printing is a process that uses specific sublimation inks that, when heat activated, transform their dyes into a gaseous state that penetrates the fibers of polyester materials, infusing or embedding an image into the fabric. In sublimation transfer printing, ink is applied to a carrier or transfer paper typically composed of a bond paper with an ink-receptive silicate coating. The coating is designed to allow the sublimation ink to be received onto the paper, and the coating controls the dot gain of the ink and optimizes the sublimation process. The image, which is a reverse image of the final design, is placed onto fabric and then pressed at a temperature of approximately 375°F until the image transfers or sublimates into the fabric.
- Many companies have 1-color, 2-color, 3-color, etc., prices. I don't see the per-color prices on your price list. Why? You won't find them on our price list because there are NO COLOUR CHARGES. We allow you to use as many colours as you want for one low price. Have a 5-colour design? No problem. It's only $58* per jersey. Have a 50-colour design? It's still only $58* per jersey. Why limit your design to between 1 and 5 colours when you can now have UNLIMITED COLOURS for even less?
- Are there any restrictions on colours? You can have as many colours as you want in your designs, it's practically UNLIMITED! The only restraint is the use of neon and metallic tones; we do not have a full palette of these colours for production. We also caution the use of white in large amounts, especially on triathlon and swimwear... those areas may become translucent when wet. When designing; be mindful of this.
- Are these "semi-custom" jerseys? NO WAY! Most of our competitors offer "semi-custom" jerseys, where you can choose from a few stock templates and you place your logo on the front and back only. Yuck! How would you feel if another team showed up at the same race or ride with the exact same design as your team, only with a different logo? Forget "semi-custom" — all our products are FULL CUSTOM with your unique design, colors and logos. Our full custom jerseys are less than most companies' "semi-custom" jerseys!
Will I receive a proof? Of course! Before production begins, you will receive an email from us with a full-color proof of your uniform. Let us know what you think of the design and if you want to make any changes. Only when you are completely satisfied will we begin production. Sit back and relax knowing we are making exactly what you ordered. Click here to see sample proofs of other teams' uniforms.
- Does your company logo have to be on the gear? Yes. Just like all the other athletic apparel companies (i.e. Nike, Adidas, etc.), part of the conditions for working with us is that our brand logo has to appear on the back of all items (and the front for main items). The advantage with us though, is we allow you to switch the side our logo appears on... left to right (front), or top to bottom (back). As well, we allow you to change the color of our logo to match your design.. that way eveything is in harmony.
- How long does a custom uniform order take? Our lead time is approx. 5 weeks from the time you submit your uniform order with 50% deposit. Please plan ahead when submitting your order.
- What is flatlock stitching? This type of sewing creates a flat seam to the garment and instead of a traditional seam that is raised on the inside, the seam is flat on both sides. The stitching is visible and some of our customers have said it even feels more comfortable.
- We already have uniforms. Can we order just accessories?Absolutely! You can order any of our custom accessories to match your team kit. Choose from custom summer and winter gloves, cycling caps, winter hats, shoe covers, arm/leg/knee warmers, mussette bags, and more! If you are ordering just accessories, the minimum for most categories is 25 per category (*for socks, it is 50 pair). Just let us know the colors in your present uniforms and we'll match everything for you.
- How do I get started now? You can start customising your apparel by signing up on our Design and Order Portal here.
Should you have any further questions, please contact our office on 647-930-1779 or email@example.com.