For those looking for success in the spring Monuments, Winter training blocks must be completed even despite some of the foulest seasonal conditions trying to dent determination. Included in the brief for our top flight Winter Tights alongside a cold air block capacity (thermal coverage starts at the bib strap level) was an ability to fend off freezing rain and spray. So in the lower construction, and at the rear, are panels of a proprietary lycra with a water resistant treatment on the outer face. Elsewhere a stretchy Roubaix fabric assures ample fit and movement to ride all day in the cold.
- Body and lower legs made with CS WinterFleece™ fabric - an insulating roubaix fabric makes up most of the construction. Thermal with high wicking properties.
- Side panels and upper legs made with CS Winter Shield™ fabric, a highly breathable windproof material strategically placed over the knee, thigh and sides of the legs offering complete wind protection and water repellent.
- 80% Polyester, 10% Elastane, 10% PTFE
- Highly water resistant, Water Column > 5000 mm
- Breathability > 10000g/mq/24h
- Upgraded anatomic cut and panel construction.
- Ideal for cold conditions.
- High waist thermal panels, also on the back, extend into thermal bib straps.
- Water resistant side panelling comes down to fully cover knee section.
- Available with high-quality Dr.Pad® premium Italian chamois - click here for more info.
- Optional - with or without chamois.
- Available in Men's and Women's fit.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min