We pioneered "race suit" technology when we introduced the original summer race suit in 2007. Back then we called it the "criterium suit" thinking that racers would only wear it in short distance events. Little did we know the pro riders made our race suit their go to garment for every type of event, from criteriums to 5+ hour mountainous road races. Why? Because they wanted a tight-fitting yet comfortable, aerodynamic suit.
The Apex Summer Race suit is the ultimate in one-piece race suit technology. Lightweight, close-fitting, anatomically shaped race suit taking advantage of the benefits of a skinsuit, but with technical fabrics allowing superior ventilation and sweat wicking abilities.
- Unlimited number of colours.
- Made from our exclusive CS Tech Mesh 4-Way stretch fabric, a lycra-mesh fabric with millions of tiny air holes to keep you cool.
- *VERY IMPORTANT - Note when printing on CS Tech Mesh colors can appear lighter or more transparent than normal.
- Low cut collar.
- Heat sealed no-cut collar design.
- Longer sleeves with injection gripper finish.
- Laser cut cuff and silicon injection leg grippers.
- 2 rear pockets to carry bottles, etc. (optional).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Extended front zipper to allow for "nature breaks".
- Small inner protective zipper flap to help prevent rubbing.
- Available with gender specific high-quality Dr.Pad® premium Italian chamois - click here for more info.
- Available in Men's & Women's fit.
Racesuit Size Chart - click here
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min