Answering a need highlighted by professional riders, from our sponsored teams and to fend off the coldest ambient temperatures, we created the Apex Winter Jacket. This jacket is your ultimate piece of armour for winter riding.
Fleece based fabrics are some of the most effective in freezing conditions as they trap warm air close to your core. Working with our fabric supplier, eVent Fabrics™, we've created a triple ply bonded winter fleece fabric called CS WinterShield™. Specifically developed for cyclists, who's core temperature can fluctuate quickly, balanced insulation with advanced wicking capabilities ensure perfect responsive warmth and comfort.
The APEX Winter Jacket is constructed in our new anatomic cut to maximise warmth, performance and comfort. This jacket can handle the coldest conditions.
- Ideal for cold conditions.
- Improved fit and cut specifically in shoulder and arm regions.
- Set-in sleeve style
- Upgraded anatomic cut and panel construction
- Made with our exclusive 3 layer bonded fleece CS WinterShield™ fabric. This highly breathable, water resistant, windproof, thermal fabric is featured in key areas for ideal protection.
- 80% Polyester, 10% Elastane, 10% PTFE
- 5m WATER COLUMN
- 10,000 g/m₂ BREATHABILITY
- 0.1 cfm AIR PERMEABILITY
- Underarm made with CS Winter Fleece™ fabric for movement and comfort.
- Single needle overlap flat seam providing increased strength.
- 3 rear pockets for storage.
- Elasticised bottom gripper to keep jacket in place.
- Extended lower ‘wing’ for additional protection.
- Reflective rear bar tab increasing visibility.
- 2 way YKK zipper enabling temperature regulation.
- Hidden weather resistant internal pocket with zip. Situated on the right hand side pocket, designed to hold a phone, wallet, money, etc. so it won't get lost and will stay dry in wet conditions.
- Updated double layer lycra cuffs that fit under or over a glove.
- Available in Men's & Women's fit.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min