WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF, BREATHABLE
Via some impressive technology created by DValpine™, and encased within the outer shell fabric of our Apex Wind Jacket, revolutionary Direct Venting technology offers weather-tight shielding and wicking the minute it's pulled on. So whether it's stashed in a jersey pocket, ready for a mid-ride temperature drop or downpour, or perhaps as an outer layer working with other key thermal layers in sub zero temperatures, this jacket offers some impressive fabric technology, perfect for all your cold and wet weather autumn and winter riding.
We partnered with eVent® because they have developed the most breathable technical waterproof fabrics on the market and when it comes to the versatility required in cycling this technology is second to none. This jacket offers their highest level of waterproofing and breathability making it a highly reactive garment for when your body heats up and you need still need to battle the elements.
- DValpine™ eVent® fabric (body panels) - air permeable 100% waterproof membrane encased in a three layer laminate that protects like no other fabric from water and wind.
- 20m WATER COLUMN
- 20,000 g/m₂ BREATHABILITY
- 0.1 cfm AIR PERMEABILITY
- Heat sealed water proof seams
- Waterproof full-length zipper
- High fleece lined collar for improved weatherproof comfort
- Deep Drop Tail
- 3 Rear Pockets
- *NOTE: Race cut fit
*Watch this video to learn more about the eVent Fabric used in this superb jacket and feel confident knowing that you're buying quality.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min