*NEW* Now Available...
Borrowing heavily from the shape and cut of our Elite Speedsuit, our premium level gold medal winning Track and TT skinsuit, the Apex Summer 2 Piece Skinsuit was successfully road tested for the first time by Team Emirates in the 2019 Tour de France.
Alongside a heavily tapered cut, we’ve added a Two Piece upper with its full-length chest zip for adjustable ventilation on the move and panel design to aid movement as you ride. This is vital to climb out of the saddle comfortably or roll forward into an aero tuck to descend.
The Apex Skinsuit is a more race focused piece, tailored specifically for more airflow for hotter weather conditions.
- Molded from the pattern of our Elite Speedsuit, we cut open the front and put an open zipper down the middle then made some slight adjustments to the body to achieve size consistency with PERFORMANCE Skinsuit and to accommodate the 2 large back pockets.
- The suit is made with CS Tech Mesh on the front, sleeves, leg side panels and thigh for breathability and CS Glide fabric on the back and sides for aero and protection (the same mesh we use on our Summer Racesuit).
- Low cut collar.
- 2 deep rear pockets (optional).
- Silicone injected leg cuff providing stable positioning for the suit.
- Silicone injected arm band ensuring stable positioning of upper body of suit.
- Full front zipper from YKK.
- Elasticised front waist gripper.
- Internal upper zipper guard.
- Exposed flatlock seams as standard.
- Available in Short and Long sleeve ($20 upcharge).
- Available with high-quality Dr.Pad® premium Italian chamois - click here for more info.
- Available in Men's & Women's specific cut.
Our Apex garments are designed for elite riders - they are a tighter fit than our regular products.
Due to the technical / breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min