* Releasing January 2023 *
The Apex+ Aero Tri Suit is an evolution of our pinnacle Apex Aero range combining our latest developments in aerodynamics and thermoregulation. Built on the success of our 1st generation Aero Tri Suits, the Apex+ Aero Tri Suit comes with key performance upgrades to make it faster and better. The one-piece short sleeve tri suit has improved aerodynamics with the application of our CS Vale Lite™ fabric. The channelled fabric has been strategically placed along the back of the garment to steer airflow efficiently over the back surface area to maximise speed and reduce drag.
CS Ozone™ fabric is featured extensively on the sleeves and body side panels to maximize breathability. The dimpled surface area is specifically used in areas this type of surface area is proven to reduce drag by disrupting the airflow much like a golf ball. In addition the open weave mesh offers good ventilation to help stabilise body thermoregulation.
With a cut that sits flat and tight, the raglan sleeved construction within the Apex+ Aero suit design boasts the support and low drag benefits this style can offer longer race formats. Optimised abdominal stretch and movement comes via an anatomical torso panel providing four way stretch from the flank. Water resistant light touch grippers, and a quick drying lycra (with light compression qualities) keep a special low pro specific tri chammy in place from the mid riff.
- CS Swift™ fabric - (body front panels) Super light fabric with a hydrophobic anti-absorbent treatment to make you faster in water and manage thermoregulation. 30+ SPF UV protection.
- CS Vale Lite™ fabric – (body back panel) lightweight aerodynamic fabric to ensure maximal airflow and reduce drag. Fabric features a series of channels milled into a high compression fabric, that helps air flow over the body and reduce drag. Spandex used in construction helps to ensure a close and comfortable fit.
- CS Ozone™ fabric – (sleeves and body side panels) lightweight, highly breathable open weave fabric, specifically selected to disrupt airflow in certain areas, whilst maintaining a steady body temperature. Ozone provides a close fitting, anatomic structure combined with excellent heat regulation.
- Athletes should be aware due to the technical/breathability of the fabrics, this suit does not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on sunny days.
- CS Hydrodry™ fabric - (seat panels) Quick drying, pre-dyed, water-repellent fabric used to avoid abrasion and aid comfort. (6 pre-dyed colour options available)
- Full sublimation, unlimited number of colours.
- ‘2-1’ upper body zipper construction.
- Hidden full length YKK front zipper.
- Ribbed neck for increased comfort.
- All over flatlock stitch construction, providing increased comfort and reduced drag.
- Ergonomic paneling for a close aerodynamic fit.
- Elite triathlon specific chamois.
- Single piece silicone embedded leg grippers ensure a solid grip base for the entire short.
- Rear pocket for fuel storage
- Shorter & longer inseam length
- Men's and Women's Cuts.
- Built-in privacy chest liner for women.
NAMES: Should you require individual names and/or country codes on the garment, upcharge cost $15
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min