WATER RESISTENT, WINDPROOF, THERMAL, BREATHABLE
In order to provide a truly flexible piece of winter outer wear for our professional riders, comfortable as conditions deteriorate throughout the off season, we created the Apex Winter Jacket. Working with our fabric supplier, eVent® Fabrics, we specified a triple ply winter fleece fabric with a revolutionary, market leading ‘Direct Venting’ air permeable membrane at its center. Together with a water resistant exterior face and weather tight bonded seams you can expect unparalleled performance, monitoring and adjusting a perfect core temperature from the very first pedal stroke.
This jacket offers a high level of water resistance with excellent breathability. Completely windproof with a high quality thermal lining that is reactive to varying temperatures when riding to improve thermoregulation and keep you comfortable.
Its your winter battle jacket and is our most premium jacket in the range.
- CS Winter Shield™ fabric (body panels) - Highly water resistant and breathable three layer bonded fleece fabric. Windproof and thermal.
- 5m WATER COLUMN
- 10,000 g/m₂ BREATHABILITY
- 0.1 cfm AIR PERMEABILITY
- CS Contour™ fabric (cuffs) - High stretch lycra material that ensures fit and function
- Upgraded anatomic cut and panel construction.
- Windproof and water repellent.
- Ideal for cold to freezing conditions.
- Features double needle cover stitch.
- Three rear pockets with reflective piping on lower back panel.
- Eccentric waist hem with "drop tail" design and an elasticated rear silicon gripper to maintain position whilst in use.
- Two way YKK zipper enabling temperature regulation.
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for professional elite riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order size samples of these items for comparison. Ask your Kit Manager to coordinate this.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min