For those in the pro peleton focusing particularly on the early season Classic Monument races the need to ramp-up training during the coldest months of the year is imperative. Working with our Italian fabric suppliers we specified a 3 ply bonded windproof fabric that we've called CS WinterShield™. It shields the rider from biting winds and even repels water in wet conditions.
Paired with our CS WinterFleece™ roubaix lycra these tights keep the rider warm by trapping warm air in order to combat the effects of really cold starts, around or below freezing, but then provides heat and moisture control, to regulate temperature and provide wicking as your core temperature rises.
- Made with CS Winter Shield™ fabric, a highly breathable windproof material strategically placed over the knee, thigh and sides of the legs offering complete wind protection and water repellent.
- 80% Polyester, 10% Elastane, 10% PTFE
- Highly water resistant, Water Column > 5000 mm
- Breathability > 10000g/mq/24h
- CS WinterFleece™ fabric - an insulating roubaix fabric makes up most of the construction. Thermal with high wicking properties.
- Upgraded anatomic cut and panel construction.
- Ideal for cold conditions.
- Small radio/ipod pocket on back.
- Zippered ankle opening with reflective piping.
- Pre-dyed inner panel available in 6 colour options.
- Available with high-quality Dr.Pad® premium Italian chamois - click here for more info.
- Optional - with or without chamois.
- Available in Men's and Women's fit.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min