The Apex collection accepts no compromises, it’s simply the best. Hand crafted only with the highest quality premium technical fabrics featuring market leading construction techniques. As the name represents, this collection is the epitome of performance sports apparel.
Apex is specifically designed for the discerning, detail oriented athlete, who’s looking to leave no stone unturned in their quest for top results. Featuring clean, fashionable style lines, tailored specifically for a closer fit. The Apex collection is optimized for performance and function.
- Constructed with two fabrics used in specific areas to ensure maximum compression which leads to optimal comfort. The Apex bib short is a very close, tight fitting bib short.
- Carbon Fabric contains thermoregulating properties, to keep muscles at optimum temperature for performance.
- A thin strip is placed above the rear panel just under the bib assembly, that provides the bib short with stability across the back of the bib.
- Contour Lycra: high compression lycra material – a critical requirement for a performance bib short ensuring fit and function
- 83% Polyester, 17% Spandex fabric blend; 360 g/y fabric weight; used on side panels and rear panel.
- Bib top assembly made from CS Agile fabric – extremely lightweight and highly breathable. The open weave of the fabric helps draw moisture away from the body, whilst allowing the body to cool in the harshest conditions.
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas.
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage.
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability.
- Silicone injection grippers keep the short in place under the most demanding of conditions .
- Option: Carbon laced fabric is used on the men's leg gripper so as to provide tight compression for the thigh area ensuring muscles remain in a stable position.
- Additional inseam length option.
- Available with high-quality Dr.Pad® premium Italian chamois - click here for more info.
- Available in Men's & Women's fit.
Our Apex garments are designed for Elite Riders - they are a tighter fit than our regular products.
Due to the technical / breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.
If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min