*NEW* Available February 1...
By combining the pattern of our pro edition Apex Bib Short, where anatomic seamlines create pre-shape to emulate the cyclists natural position, with the promise of the supple and lithe feel of our Premium Bib concept – for long challenging days in the saddle, our Apex Premium Bib Short offers unparalleled performance and perhaps the ultimate unfair advantage.
Not content to sit back on a new benchmark in bib short design we can also offer the ultimate (almost bespoke…) list of size, fit and spec options. Maybe most important of these is the option for high compression grippers and a rear panel featuring a special carbon lycra. Providing support to tired muscle groups, whether you're carving the last descent of a Gran Fondo or hunting for a podium place during the Queen Stage, this option could help the final push for the line.
- CS Contour™ Lycra fabric (rear and side panels) - compression lycra material that ensures fit and function.
- CS Agile™ fabric (bib strap construction) – extremely lightweight and highly breathable.
- Semi-custom: sublimation printing on posterior panel at the rear and on the gripper that makes up the lower leg cuff
- Lightweight and breathable pre-dyed bib assembly
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability
- Additional carbon weave lycra rear support panel. CS Carbon fabric contains thermoregulating properties, to keep muscles at optimum temperature for performance
- Available with gender specific, high-quality Dr.Pad® premium Italian chamois - click here for more info.
- Fabric injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions. 2 Gripper options:
- Carbon Gripper: CS Carbon used on the leg gripper so as to provide high compression for the thigh area ensuring muscles remain in a stable position
- Silicone Gripper: silicone injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions
- Additional inseam length option
- Available in Men's & Women's fit.
Our Apex garments are designed for Elite Riders - they are a tighter fit than our regular products.
Due to the technical / breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.
- Wash in Garment Bag
- Machine Wash Cold
- Always Line Dry
- Fully Zip Up
- Wash Garment inside out
- Do Not Use Softeners
- Do Not Use Solvents
- Do Not Wash with Velcro
- Do Not Leave Wet longer than 30 min